TOS member developed indicators.

If you have not looked at some of these, you are missing out. I have found the RSI Languerr Line Cloud Version and the Loken94v2 to be two of the best lower indicators for determining over sold and bought and trend strength. I use them exclusively. Along with an exponential 5 MA, you have an excellent trading strategy to augment Dean's. If you are like me, and you are a lazy trader, I also use the Muti Time Frame Support and Resistance Zones. It draws the most important support and resistance lines for you without cluttering up your graph. As a swing trader, I only use the Day, Week, and Month lines. image.thumb.png.3a966f551587ab8fa42b030062a3d43b.png

• 3 weeks later...

None of the indicators you are referring to are on my think or swim platform. I did a search under studies and startegies for RSI, Languerr and Loken.  Nothing came up for these searches.  Where/how do I find them?  I would like to check them out.