The most bullish day of the week is ...

Shiv, I read this and went and looked at Seasonax. On the front page they listed their featured stocks with seasonal patterns. I decided to use this and do a little trade on a couple. I picked DXCM and MPNR and have put on a vertical call on each. I am using the Aug 18 expiration date and on DXCM bought 110 sold 120 for $833 looking to make 20% and with MPNR bought 470 sold 480 for $800 looking to make 25%. Hopefully they work out and I can thank you for your help. Always was intrigued with seasonal trades - in another trading life that is, way back when - maybe I should return to using them again, I will see, but thank you for bringing this topic up and getting me acquainted with Seasonalities again via Seasonax. 

Robert. 

• Thanks 1
On 7/12/2023 at 3:30 PM, Robert Scotland said:

Shiv, I read this and went and looked at Seasonax. On the front page they listed their featured stocks with seasonal patterns. I decided to use this and do a little trade on a couple. I picked DXCM and MPNR and have put on a vertical call on each. I am using the Aug 18 expiration date and on DXCM bought 110 sold 120 for $833 looking to make 20% and with MPNR bought 470 sold 480 for $800 looking to make 25%. Hopefully they work out and I can thank you for your help. Always was intrigued with seasonal trades - in another trading life that is, way back when - maybe I should return to using them again, I will see, but thank you for bringing this topic up and getting me acquainted with Seasonalities again via Seasonax. 

Robert. 

You are most welcome. Here is the page Robert is referring to: https://app.seasonax.com/

Edited by Shiv Naimpally